Our Year in Review
As the final month of 2022 is coming to a close, we are reflecting on all that went well for us and our clients this year. Here are some of the highlights, along with the intentions we are setting for next year.
New & Rewarding Initiatives
Over the past 12 months, we were busy making changes internally and growing as a team. Specifically, we:
- Redefined our internal teams in order to better serve our clients. Our legacy client team is well-positioned to serve and grow our footprint in healthcare spaces and beyond.
- Restated our commitment to growing and educating the future of our workforce by aligning our internship program, with the NSCA Education Foundation’s Ignite Program. We enhanced our relationship with Arizona State University by hiring their students in our internship program and supporting their Digital Culture Summer Institute STEM program.
- Responded to the technological changes created by today’s workforce, by expanding our ProAV division, including engineering and field technician resources. We are designing and building more spaces focusing on what matters most: the human experience.
- Enjoyed the energy of InfoComm with our biggest PIVIUM team yet! The power of AVIXA’s education tracks and InfoComm’s leading-edge technology show continues to shape and strengthen the knowledge and skills of our talented team.
- Developed a Partner Portal into our client relationship management system, for improved communication with our network of service partners to ensure timely, successful delivery of client service requests.
We’ve created a variety of spaces that were all incredibly exciting and fulfilling to experience. A few of our favorites include:
- The Phoenix Suns Footprint Center, where we designed and installed the Annexus Social Club LED Display as well as the Gorilla Grill Display.
- The Heard Museum, where we installed an immersive experience for the Substance of the Stars Exhibit at the Jacobson Gallery.
- The Arizona Children’s Association, where we completed the installation of beamforming microphones into a classroom teaching space.
Intentions for Next Year
As we say goodbye to 2022 and welcome 2023 with open arms, we are excited to continue innovating in new spaces and serving our clients beyond their wildest expectations. We will continue to expand our ProAV footprint for new and existing clients who are seeking professional design integrator services. As we lean into increasing our local and regional impact, we are eager to enhance our community by deepening our collaborations with visionaries to create environments that delight and improve the human experience.
From all of us at PIVUM, we wish you a safe holiday season and a very happy new year. Is working with an experienced partner on your list of resolutions for 2023? Give us a call!
PIVIUM experienced massive growth in 2022. This blog outlines some of our major highlights.